Technical Support Representatives - Denver
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience, and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you love technology and fast-paced work environments? Do you know the difference between an IP Address and a Domain Name Server? Do you like connecting with people and solving problems? Welcome to 24-7 Intouch!
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience. We want people with personality, who can solve customer problems and communicate without scripts.
We also want people with drive and ambition, who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Amazing people skills. You’re a great listener and communicator. One year of customer service experience is preferred.
- Strong typing skills. At least 35 words per minute is required.
- Stellar phone presence. People can hear you smiling!
- Terrific technical abilities. You’ll need an understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (if applicable)
TERM OF CONTRACT: Full-time and part-time positions (shifts may depend on availability)