Workforce Analyst / Scheduler - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
- Responsible for maintaining the hiring plans and developing rolling forecasts, where the focus is to provide guidance on staffing levels needed by each program he supports to achieve all client metrics while balancing it with internal productivity goals.
- Responsible for long to mid-term resource planning of front line agents.
- Have ownership of quantifying agent requirements from bidding stage to an account's end of life.
- Forecasts weekly to annual volume, handling time, shrinkage, and new hire classes.
- Develop models and scenarios for forecasting various business volumes, review models, and forecasting techniques for business needs and improved accuracy.
- Responsible for all aspects of roster maintenance.
- This resource will also be responsible for seat management in all regions and sites.
- Consult with all areas that could impact any of the components to forecasting – clients, support teams (Training, Recruitment, IT, etc.), and Operations.
- Responsible for schedule generation for new hires and production agents.
- Coordinate with Operations on ensuring schedules needed are assigned.
- Regularly perform schedule needs analysis for each LOB supported.
- At least 2 years of work experience as Workforce Analyst / Scheduler in a BPO setting.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs including Aspect, Teleopti, Genesys. Prior experience in one of these platforms considered an asset.
- A high level of accuracy with regards to data being entered.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to working in a new environment.
- The ability to multitask and self-manage the work day.
- University or college degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, and Business).
- A combination of work experience and education will be considered.