Workforce and Resource Management Manager - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
The primary objective of this role is to build and manage all activities and resources related to the Workforce Department. Functional areas include resource planning, scheduling, and intraday performance. They will partner with the global Workforce Leaders to instill organizational best practices, through focused delivery of company financial goals, and clients’ operational expectations. They must be able to interact with externals partners and develop long term relationships.
- Assist in analyzing client metrics and staffing on a consistent basis in order to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency on a global level for all operations across multiple programs/clients.
- Actively Manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding WFM Team.
- Client management and relationship building.
- Managing tight deadlines, staying organized and utilizing resources to provide high quality recommendations and staffing plans.
- 3-5 years of solid management experience within a contact center Workforce Department.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical, information-management, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through.
- Service Oriented.
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation.
- University or college degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, and Business).
- Experience working with Aspect, Teleopti and Genesys software considered an asset.
- Willing to work in Cubao, Quezon City.