Logistics and Compliance Officer - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
- Personally processes PEZA and Customs for assets delivery and transfer (Farm-In and Farm-out)
- Main Coordinator of the company to PEZA and Customs.
- Monitors and Liquidate PEZA Farm-In, Farm-Out and Boatnotes, LOA, and other PEZA- related documents.
- Prepare and personally file PEZA-related processed documents at PEZA offices/departments.
- Request surety bonds from insurance companies as needed.
- Ensure compliance to PEZA LOA requirements.
- Process and submit LGU applications for permits.
- Follow-up on submitted applications until completion.
- Tracking of deliverables to LGU including renewals, and monthly and quarterly compliance activities.
Logistics and Admin Tasks
- Manage onsite movements and deliveries of goods including processing of delivery permits and work permits for contractors/vendors as needed.
- Coordination on PEZA-related asset movements and transfers.
- Facilitates online permit requests for importation/exportation, including maintenance of online funds for permit processing.
- College graduate – Business/Finance/Customs or any related courses.
- At least 5 years work experience, including solid 2 years of managing PEZA-related works and PEZA-related compliance.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in LGU permit requirements and processing.
- Willing to work in Quezon City (Cyber Park Tower 1 / UP Town Center).