Forecasting Analyst - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of metric reporting and statistical tools.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide analysis on reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review reports, performance indicators to locate and correct error or problems.
- Demonstrate analytical, root cause analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills .
- Analyze and recommend value add/improvements based on data analysis.
- Graduate of BS Statistics or any related courses.
- Must have intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- With data analysis experience preferably from a BPO but not required.
- Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining and research.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels.
- Willing to work in Cubao.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules.