VOC (Voice of the Customer) Manager - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
Voice of the Customer (VOC) is the emerging practice of collecting, analyzing, and identifying actionable insights directly from customer feedback. These insights allow our clients to improve upon their products, services, and brand promise, empowering 24-7 Intouch to build stronger, mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients. The VOC Analytics Manager will assist the VOC Analytics Director with recruiting as well as mentor, support, and manage a team of Insights Analysts. Additionally, this person will possess business acumen to offer expertise that links analyses and results to business challenges in a client facing capacity. Preference may be given to candidates who also have an analyst background.
- Data storytelling; be able to interpret and translate analyzed data into a story that clients care about.
- Support clients directly throughout all aspects of VOC project lifecycle as required.
- Assist the Director, VOC Analytics with recruiting initiatives by participating in the hiring cycle and collaborating with local and global HR teams to successfully onboard new hires.
- Support departmental strategic initiatives, process improvement, and evolution of product suite.
- Mentor, support, and manage a team of Insights Analysts in our Manila Araneta Campus.
- Monitor project load per analyst as assigned by Director, VOC Analytics.
- Ensure deliverables for each project are achieved.
- Provide analytical support to analysts.
- Provide coaching and role development to analysts.
- Minimum 3 years experience supervising a team, managing analysis and insight delivery.
- Ability to interpret data, extracting insights, linking to strategies, and communicating a compelling summary of findings and drive results.
- Strong client facing communication and presentation ability.
- Experience in strategic support and management.
- Must have effective communication skills (oral and written) with an approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships.
- Proven leadership and management experience with local and global teams.
- Prioritize and negotiate with internal partners.
- Team player with creative problem-solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Must be able to work with urgency and meet deliverables.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); experience with Google’s GSuite is an asset.
Additional Preferred Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in an analyst role
- Identify and locate data streams from internal or client systems
- Extract, append and aggregate client data
- Convert raw data into analytics-ready format (e.g. Excel, SPSS)
- Proficient in the use and application of statistical analysis software (SPSS)
- Strong analytical & data mining skills
- Predictive modeling
- Provide analytics
- Identify statistically significant insights
- Data modeling where necessary
- Partner with Director, VOC Analytics to create and deliver on client-specific deliverables
- Review analysis methodologies, project outcomes with Director, VOC Analytics and Lead Insights Analyst prior to client delivery
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical tasks and communicate results back to a business audience
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative consumer research techniques
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with global brands in Retail/E-commerce/Consumer Packaged Goods/Tech industries