Insights Analyst - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
Voice of the Customer (VOC) is the emerging practice of collecting, analyzing, and identifying actionable insights directly from customer feedback. These insights allow our clients to improve upon their products, services, and brand promise, empowering 24-7 Intouch to build stronger, mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients. The Insights/VOC Analytics is primarily responsible for executing client analytics projects across multiple verticals to support these goals. Preference may be given to candidates who possess business acumen to offer expertise that links analyses and results to business challenges in a client facing capacity.
- Identify and locate data streams from internal or client systems.
- Extract, append and aggregate client data.
- Convert raw data into analytics-ready format (e.g. Excel, SPSS).
- Provide analytics
- Identify statistically significant insights
- Data modeling where necessary
- Review analysis methodologies, project outcomes with Manager, VOC Analytics and Lead Insights Analyst prior to client delivery
- Minimum 3 years experience in an analyst role
- With extensive reporting background
- Reports Analysis
- Reports Integration
- Reports Generation
- Technical Skills
- Proficient in the use and application of statistical analysis software (SPSS)
- Strong analytical, data mining and manipulation skills
- Predictive modeling
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); experience with Google’s GSuite is an asset
- Must have effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Team player with creative problem-solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Must be able to work with urgency and meet deliverables
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Additional Preferred Skills
- Data storytelling; be able to interpret and translate analyzed data into a story that clients care about.
- Support clients directly throughout all aspects of VOC project lifecycle as required.
- Advanced modelling techniques (e.g. regression, segmentation) ability.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative consumer research techniques.
- Experience with global brands in Retail/E-commerce/Consumer Packaged Goods/Tech industries.