Information Security Analyst - Manila - UPTC
About our Company
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
Information Security Analysts are responsible for providing information security monitoring and analysis for threat events. They will analyze security events which includes validation, classification, escalation, and reporting of this events. Few of the main duties includes continued monitoring, review, and escalation. It will be important to understand and participate in remediation activities. They will be required to interact with multiple teams to effectively detect, contain, and perform remediation of information security threats to the enterprise.
- Monitoring, analysis, and identification of information security events.
- Perform analysis of security logs to detect threats.
- Understand operation of various security devices and associated security logs (e.g. IDS/IPS, DLP, FW).
- Participate in filtering, correlation, and reporting optimizations of security monitoring tools.
- Act as one of security subject matter experts during remediation activities between various teams.
- Support vulnerability assessment team by providing analysis of vulnerability assessment reports and to indicate potential points of attack.
- Document and present findings to the various organizational teams.
- Development and execution of organizational information security procedures for successful task completion.
- 2 years of Information Security Analyst experience.
- University or college degree or equivalent combination of education and 3 years of experience in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Experience with SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Web Application Firewalls, Data Loss Prevention and Security Event Correlation.
- Willing to work in U.P. Town Center or Cubao.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of security standards and risk management.
- Possess very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able be proactive in addressing issues and requests.
- Have a very good understanding of IT technologies.
- Have an ability to work under stress and extended periods of time during a potential security incident.
- Have a strong desire for self-improvement and self-education.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCIH (SANS Certified Incident Handler)
- GCIA (SANS Certified Intrusion Analyst)
- CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner)
- CCNA Security (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- GIAC (SANS Information Assurance Certification)
- Security+ (CompTIA)