Customer Service Representatives (English / Korean Bilingual) - Mesa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands? Welcome to 24-7 Intouch!
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience, whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition, who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
- Bilingual Korean / English is required.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Amazing people skills. You’re a great listener and communicator.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred.
- Calm under pressure. You can make smart decisions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Stellar phone presence. People can hear you smiling!
- A performance mindset. You’re motivated by results and self-improvement.
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, Bilingual Premium, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (if applicable)
TERM OF CONTRACT: Full-time, Part-time (shifts may depend on availability)