Real Time Analyst - Tampa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The primary job function of a Real Time Analyst (RTA) is to monitor and manage call volume and agent activity. The RTA also collects data and interprets it so that it can be read, understood, and applied by Team Leads and Operation Managers, helping them discover the big picture through data.
The RTA also monitors the schedules of our CSRs and solicits extra hours or voluntary time off from staff to ensure scheduling needs are met. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the implications of data and communicate it clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, with an ability to enter data with a high level of accuracy
- Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends