Customer Experience Manager - Mesa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and 14 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The ideal candidate will have proven their ability to add value by delivering leading edge thought leadership in an Enterprise level environment. Essential functions of the role include driving powerful innovation strategies based on valid, customer-specific value criteria; maintaining an accurate customer account plan of all opportunities, contacts and account history; and managing existing contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met.
- A minimum of 5 years of CPG industry-related experience, customer service, business analytics, contact center operations or a combination is a plus
- Strong understanding of multi-channel solution building with emphasis on emerging channels including social media, mobile, chat, CRM technology
- Proven track record on influencing or managing a team without a direct reporting structure
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business is required
- Experience in client relationship management
- Ability to promote the 24-7 Intouch brand and support our customer relationship and marketing plan by participating in industry activities and relevant professional associations
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience leading executive level conversations and interactions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel (typically one week per month)