Operations Support Specialist - Mesa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and 14 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Operations Support Specialist plays a key role in assisting business, process and system impact analysis relative to contact center operational and customer experience impacts.
Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and assisting in the operationalization of business, process, and/or system changes across training curriculum, training delivery, QA, reporting, volume and AHT impact estimates are key functions of the job. The ideal candidate is an individual who takes initiative, is performance-driven and interested in working in a fast-paced environment with continuous growth.
- You have a post-secondary education in business or equivalent in a related field
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
- You have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and complete tasks quickly
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can handle a high volume of work
- You’re a strong communicator, acting professionally in both actions and words
- You’re able to follow organizational policies and procedures
- You must successfully pass a background check