Fulfillment Assistant - Tampa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Fulfillment Assistant plays a key role in communication between Customer Service Representatives, Operations and the Fulfillment team to fulfill customer orders and resolve customer inquiries. On behalf of 24-7 Intouch’s clients, this role ensures customers receive products, coupons, checks and brochures in an accurate and timely manner.
Updating daily reports, sending daily production summaries, processing consumer mail and maintaining a clean and safe work environment are key functions of the job. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to lift 50 pounds and be physically able to handle intermittent periods of standing, sitting, bending, walking and reaching throughout the work day.
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- You have logistics experience (preferred, but not required)
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can handle a high volume of work
- You’re a strong communicator, acting professionally in both actions and words
- You have a strong attention to detail and the ability to type 20 wpm minimum with accuracy
- You’re able to follow organizational policies and procedures
- You must successfully pass a background check