Operations Manager - Jamaica
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Operations Manager to lead, develop and inspire a team of Social Media Experts out of our Montego Bay, Jamaica campus..
This Leadership position will afford you the opportunity to support more than 100 million customers and subscribers for one of the world’s most unique, disruptive, and innovative start-ups in music history.
You will build and lead the team that supports the programs, campaigns and services delivered digitally to music lovers and artists around the world. Your mission will be to identify strong candidates and support their growth in 24-7intouch’s workplace while delivering global award-winning customer services on behalf of our client.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers and contributors. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- Ensures proper planning, staffing, priorities and overall direction of the Operations team and functions
- Reviews all operations performance daily to ensure optimal customer service and production is achieved
- Manages and supervise Team Leaders and the overall production staff for this program
- Ensures proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relation/recognition is achieved for all operational personnel
- Maintains and develops pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Supports Business Development Initiatives and contributes to the design and implementation of client products and services
- Responsible for onboarding, training and managing staff and leadership for optimum operational processes and success
- Productivity Management in term of group and individual data analysis, highlighting and enhancing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Meets targets on overall business level & ensuring desired Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality & service
- Develops and deploys motivational/incentive schemes on the floor
- To review various reports and statistical data generated for the program and present suitable recommendations or action plans to drive high-quality service and support
- Authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules working in concert with Workforce Management services
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the client account at the Jamaica site during client conference calls, client meetings and more regarding all aspects of the designated client program
- Ability to Influence and Motivate employees to attain program goals
- 5 to 7 years experience in the Contact/Call Center industry
- Experience/background in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- Experienced in maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational and time management skills – must be able to multi-task constantly throughout the work day
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to Implement Change and Innovation
- Ability to communicate & Influence at various levels within the organization
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check , includes providing an up to date, valid, Police Record Certificate.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Service Oriented
- Strategic Thinker
- Rational Decision Making
- Planning and Monitoring for Results
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Work Experience plus Education will be considered