Director of Human Resources - Orlando
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Director of Human Resources (HR) at our Orlando, Florida campus. This role is a key component of the Human Resources department and has a strong influence on the organizational development of our company from a leadership, employee engagement, and management perspective.
The Director of Human Resources (HR) supervises and ensures the effective execution and administration of organizational departmental HR activities and initiatives. In addition, the Director of HR provides timely, knowledgeable and professional advice and services to a specified location/client group.
- Provide recruiting support for management and support department positions at the site level
- Coach and assist management with employee relations matters including disability management, terminations, investigations, etc.
- Coach employees and managers on development needs, career growth, and learning opportunities
- Support program execution and implementation associated with people-related change initiatives and HR deliverables
- Design and facilitate HR related training programs to front-line management, support departments and hourly employees
- Conduct special projects as assigned
- Produce accurate and relevant metrics and reports
- Experience in employee relations and labor legislation
- Must have 7-10 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment (contact center setting preferred)
- Experience in supervising a minimum of three people is an asset
- Demonstrated expertise in building, developing, and managing relationships with internal and external customers
- 25%+ travel required to oversee Canadian and US operations
- Must have experience investigating matters and making recommendations/decisions based upon findings
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to self-manage daily duties and time in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to engage with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- 7-10 years of HR experience with progressively increasing roles and responsibilities
- Certificate or degree in Business with a major in Human Resources
- PHR or CPHR designation (or equivalent) obtained or in progress