Senior Manager, Candidate Attraction and Sourcing - Winnipeg - Waverley
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch has over 17 years of experience delivering innovative contact center support for global Fortune 500 companies. We are one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world, with 13 amazing, employee-centric campuses. We’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
The 24-7 Intouch culture fosters personal and professional growth. If you have drive, dedication, and a desire to grow personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place. We take pride in the diversity of our people, and the unique skills and insights each person brings to 24-7 Intouch. We know our goals are not achieved by a single individual, but by the success of a high-performing team with diverse backgrounds and personal experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Global Recruiting team is a dynamic group responsible for the sourcing, recruiting, and assessment of all of our new employees from Customer Service Agents to Executive positions. This role ensures that our pipeline of applicants across all of our global sites is appropriate to meet the need of the new team members essential to supporting our fast-paced growth. You’ll make sure our applicants get a best-in-class experience when applying for one of our roles while strategically managing your team, budget, and resources toward continuous improvement.
- Understand overall hiring forecast for the company and ensure execution of plans to meet or exceed hiring goals
- Develop strategies around job ad channels, both traditional and social, following new trends and current performance of applicant sources
- Manage a team of specialists, recruiters, and screeners in various locations around the globe.
- Understand the different recruiting environments and market conditions for each of our global locations and develop plans and strategies with this in mind
- Monitor budgets and financial impacts of each strategy or campaign and compare with success in critical metrics, goals, and objectives to determine if the strategy was a success overall
- Work closely with our Marketing department to ensure our brand voice and advertisements are on point and effective for the target market
- Evaluate and leverage data, analytics, competitive insight, and best practices to drive the strategic direction for talent acquisition
- Work closely with our Implementations and Operations teams, as well as our clients, to understand the unique hiring requirements for each role and ensure the team is sourcing appropriately
- Evaluate processes, reporting, and technology tools with a focus on improvement to increase efficiency, automation, productivity, and quality of new hires
- Work closely with our internal departments to ensure alignment and communication of the departmental goals and strategies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruiting and sourcing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising a team
- Must have exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written) with an approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships
- Ability to effectively present information to groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Team player with creative problem-solving and project management skills
- Detail oriented, and fluent in basic mathematical concepts
- Understanding of various recruiting technology tools (ATS, assessment, sourcing)
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Experience with Google’s GSuite is an asset.
- Experience with traditional and social media marketing and advertising is an asset