Quality Assurance (Contact Center) -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Quality Assurance Evaluator is responsible for ensuring CSRs are delivering exceptional customer experiences by monitoring customer interactions for accuracy of information, contact handling standards and adherence to policies and procedures.
Reporting and providing feedback are other major components of the job, which include coaching agents on performance and providing Team Leaders and Managers with regular agent performance feedback.
- You have at least 1 year of Quality Assurance experience in a contact center environment
- You solve problems and offer suggestions in a positive, developmental manner
- You have excellent attendance
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You’re a great communicator, especially in face-to-face and online chat situations
- You have strong leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills
- You enjoy interacting with employees at all levels of our company and working with a diverse group of people
- You have intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Office