Technical Specialist - Systems -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 17 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Technical Specialist in our Systems group to oversee operational management of our datacenter systems, storage, and virtualization platforms. The role is responsible for managing daily escalations from our internal Service Desk and IT Operations groups, as well as overseeing user, computer, and application migration projects. Testing business continuity and disaster recovery processes and providing coverage of the systems monitoring environment are also key responsibilities of the position.
The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of operating systems, directory structures, and ensuring operation of production environments. Proficiency in either Microsoft Windows or Linux is required, with preference being given to a candidate that has skills in both platforms.
- A computer science or engineering degree, community college diploma in a technology field, or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 2 years of systems administration experience
- Certification in a relevant technology field is preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, including:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Active Directory User and Group Management
- Active Directory Group Policy Management
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience in Linux, including:
- Linux Operating Systems preferring Debian and Ubuntu distributions
- Infrastructure Automation preferring experience with Chef
- Network based applications including Squid, HAProxy, Apache, and Atlassian products