Customer Experience Manager - Mesa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Customer Experience Manager (CXM) to deliver a strong strategic vision while turning voice of the customer feedback into tangible gains. We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have proven their ability to add value by delivering leading edge thought leadership in an Enterprise level environment. Essential functions of the role include driving powerful innovation strategies based on valid, customer-specific value criteria; maintaining an accurate customer account plan of all opportunities, contacts and account history; and managing existing contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry-related sales, operations, workforce, or finance experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business is preferred
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Ability to promote the 24-7 Intouch brand and support our customer relationship and marketing plan by participating in industry activities and relevant professional associations
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience leading executive level conversations and interactions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel (typically one week per month)