Operations Manager - Orlando
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Operations Manager directs and manages all operational activities in their assigned area, and contributes to the site’s overall strategic direction. The role provides guidance to Team Leaders and Customer Service Representatives, ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met.
Among other duties, the role is responsible for supervising an operations team and a large production staff, and ensures proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relations/recognition is achieved for all operational personnel.
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in the call center industry with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity (managing 50-100 FTE)
- You have an undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- You have experience in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- You have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and are able to communicate & Influence at various levels within the organization
- You excel at self-management and thrive in a busy work environment
- You’re available to work evenings and weekends