Human Resources Generalist (Term Position) - Frisco
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Human Resources Generalist (HRG) is responsible for performing HR-related duties in a professional manner and works closely with the HR Director in supporting site HR initiatives. The successful candidate will conduct new hire orientations; coordinate training programs, answer routine employee questions, employee relations and other HR related duties as assigned.
- Provide advice and counsel with site employee matters including performance management, staffing and recruitment, and employment law
- Coach and assist management with employee relations matters including disability management, terminations, investigations, etc.
- Coach employees, managers on development needs, career growth and learning opportunities
- Support program execution and implementation associated with people-related change initiatives and HR deliverables
- Design and facilitation of HR related training programs to front-line management, support departments and hourly employees
- Conduct special projects as assigned
- Produce accurate and relevant metrics and reports
- General office management and administration
- Perform other job related duties as required and asssigned
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, CHRP Designation or in process preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationship with internal customer
- Must have experience investigating matters and making recommendations/ decisions based upon findings
- Above average verbal and written communication skills - ability to speak accurately, use proper grammar, good enunciation
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Be proactive in calling people’s attention to matters before they become urgent.
- Must be able to self-manage daily duties and time in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing environment
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to listen and maintain patience during difficult situations
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Service oriented
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation