Human Resources Compliance Analyst -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 13 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
This role is a key component of the Human Resources Compliance department and provides a strong analytical component to HR legislative practices and review. The HR Compliance Analyst is responsible to ensure compliance with government legislation, organizational goals, processes and policies and external best practices.
- Compile data and prepare key government required reports
- Perform research identifying HR compliance risks and obligations for all global locations
- Track regulatory changes with impacts to HR programs and policies
- Develop and revise HR processes including supporting creating documentation, managing implementation and internal communication
- Develop policies and draft supporting documentation
- Work closely with department leaders assisting in researching and preparation of legal responses and investigations
- Work closely with various business departments to develop and implement HR processes and policies
- Provide ongoing review and auditing of health and safety legislation to ensure policies, procedures and on going maintenance is compliance with relevant legislation
- Work closely with internal HR departments to review internal processes, ensure compliance and provide recommendations on improvements
- Identify areas for improvement
- Manage new compliance projects as needs arise
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent written abilities, including policies, processes and business documents
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to research and source information
- Superior attention to detail
- Process and results oriented
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Works effectively with internal and external contacts
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Travel may be required across the United States and Canada
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related
- Should have experience in an HR, compliance and/or audit role