Senior Operations Manager - Mesa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to drive performance and operational excellence for one of our Fortune 500 clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Senior Operations Manager directs and manages all operational activities in his/her assigned area, and contributes to the site’s overall strategic direction. The role provides leadership at site to Team Managers, Team Leaders and Customer Service Representatives, ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met. The Senior Operations Manager reports to all major departments at Head Office, so experience with HR, IT, and a financial background is an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting