Director of Operations Support - Mesa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most recognizable brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Director of Operations Support with the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch sets the bar for excellence within the BPO space. The Director of Operations Support plays a key role in ensuring our culture is strong and we continue to win.
The Director of Operations Support will be involved in all facets of contact center operations, including hiring, training, and employee and client relations. The role will also drive key people programs, such as implementing our values, performance management process, and employee engagement programs.
- 5-7 years of experience in the contact center industry, with at least 5 years in a senior management capacity
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Must have experience managing to a budget, as well as reading and understanding statistics
- Must have a background in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization