Maintenance Service Officer - Denver
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Building Service Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe, secure, and comfortable working environment for 24-7 Intouch employees and visitors. As a company that is known for its incredible facilities, 24-7 Intouch relies on the BSO to enforce our standards, rules, policies, and procedures.
- You value the safety and security of our employees, visitors, and facilities
- You can confidently and courteously enforce rules and regulations
- You can communicate effectively with diverse people including employees, clients, visitors and vendors
- You adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- You can organize and follow-up on multiple tasks with accuracy and within tight timelines
- You’re able to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- You’re able to stand for long periods of time
- You’re able to wear a headset
- You can successfully pass a background test