Solutions Specialist - Winnipeg - Waverley
24-7 Intouch is searching for a detail-oriented individual with strong communication and organizational skills to develop and manage sales content and support our solution development. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and prepared to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people and make a tangible contribution to one of Manitoba’s largest privately held companies and one of the industry’s fastest growing, innovative contact centers.
As Solutions Specialist you will be responsible for supporting sales, marketing, and client management activities, reporting to the Manager, Solutions. This role interfaces with many departments and provides a key internal point of contact for the developing and implementation of new clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build sales material including Overviews, Proposals, and Presentations
- Manage a knowledge database of information, ensuring timely updates and content curation
- Develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, sales materials, etc.
- Coordinate sales activities, including site visits, with support from marketing and facilities teams
- Coordinate internal creative support to design and update assets and collateral
- Provide research and contract execution support
- Data entry, maintaining files and databases as required
- Preparing routine meeting and reporting documents as required
- Preparing proposals and collateral to support sales conversations
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about sales communication and solution (product) design
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Post-secondary education or experience in sales, marketing, persuasive writing, and/or communications is an asset
- Internet savvy with strong working knowledge of and experience with standard office equipment and software; proficiency with Microsoft Office +/or GSuite (Google For Work) required
- Strong planning, creativity, organization, and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and complete tasks quickly in a high energy environment
- Excellent written/research, proofreading, grammar, and verbal communication skills