Payroll Manager -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Payroll Supervisor is an integral part of 24-7 Intouch’s payroll team responsible for processing the payroll for over 5,000 employees in the US and Canada.
- Oversee the bi-weekly payroll processing for employees in US and Canada (New Hires, Terminations, Employee Changes, Importing of hours, garnishments, issuing Record of Employments.)
- Administer Canadian employee benefits
- Mentor and provide support to Payroll Administrators
- Deliver prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay including garnishments and taxes.
- Keep informed on legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of Five (5) years payroll experience with 2 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in Canadian Payroll necessary and exposure to US payroll desirable
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and/or Payworks an asset