Trainer (Contact Center) -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
As our Trainer you will be responsible for delivering training modules and running classes of up to 25 people. You will test employees for readiness, learn new products and services and deliver the information by developing creative teaching techniques. You will also interact with our current and prospective clients ensuring they understand the training environment, have up to date reporting on training progress and identify current and ongoing business needs.
- Assesses training needs of agents; develops and delivers training materials
- Support development of training plans and curriculum
- Interact and report to Clients on training environment, successes and opportunities for development
- Conducts training classes and utilizes a variety of teaching techniques including role playing; overcoming objections; dealing with gatekeepers; calming down irate customers; creating a warm and positive experience for all customers.
- Teaches sales and customer service techniques.
- Develop and manage team of new Trainers and Training Facilitators
- Develops and administers knowledge assessment testing
- Recommends and develops recursive training when necessary.
- Interacts with all areas of the business on products and services to ensure current information at all times.
- Provides training to existing employees on new accounts.
- Assists with QA monitoring, feedback, coaching.
- Provides reporting on effectiveness, progress, improvements.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Some travel required.
- BS/BA in Education or Business Administration or equivalent work experience required. Must have a knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to implement these principles into a training curriculum
- 3+ years previous contact center experience preferred
- Experienced in customer service training
- Knowledgeable about existing and emerging training methods/tools
- Knowledge of call center systems, ACD/IVR, performance statistics
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Comfortable with client facing interaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills; strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- High energy
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to build rapport and listen attentively to the needs of customers
- Ability to develop employees through positive motivation and training.
- Technically savvy. Proficient knowledge in MS Office programs, Internet browsing, etc.
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation