Director of Operations - Orlando
Title: Director of Operations
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Benefits: Remuneration based on experience, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Term of Contract: Full-time - Salaried
ABOUT US - Company Overview
24-7 Intouch has over 12 years of experience delivering customized multichannel engagement to Fortune 500 companies. As an organization focused on offering the best people and technology, we are committed to process improvement and leveraging valuable consumer insights to increase first contact resolution, customer satisfaction, average order value and decrease the overall cost per interaction.
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
Join a growing and dynamic team! A top North American contact contact center company is looking for an ambitious, motivated professional to join their team as Director of Operations.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The role is accountable & responsible for running the operations of a major client at a contact center site. Will be responsible for basically managing the entire business and operation. Will be involved in managing every facet of the centers... hiring, training, team leaders, quality control, reporting, establishing infrastructure, liasoning and servicing client needs, etc...
Must have experience managing a large client in a contact centers with large call volumes and 200+ agents... We are looking for a superstar for this amazing client.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Must have 5 to 7 years experience in the call center industry with at least 5 years in a senior management capacity
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Must have experience with budgets, managing to a budget as well as reading and understanding statistics
- Must have a background in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Above average Organizational and time management skills – must be able to multi-task constantly throughout the work day
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to Implement Change and Innovation
- Ability to communicate & Influence at various levels within the organization