Customer Experience Manager - Denver
Role: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Aurora, CO
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 / YR
Job Type: Full-Time, plus benefits, Health/Medical, Dental and Vision
24-7 Intouch has over 13 years of experience delivering customized multichannel engagement to Fortune 1,000 companies. As an organization focused on offering the best people and technology, we are committed to process improvement and leveraging valuable consumer insights to increase sales conversions, customer satisfaction, loyalty and decrease the overall cost per interaction.
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world-class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
Customer Experience Manager (CXM)
The CXM will be responsible to be a leader in contact center innovation. The ideal candidate will have strong strategic vision and the ability to translate voice of the customer feedback into tangible gains. This may be achieved by driving customer satisfaction by guiding clients through process of strategic vision. In addition the CXM will have demonstrated proven ability to add value through leading edge thought leadership in an Enterprise level environment.
Key Performance Indicators that will be used to measure performance include:
- Thought leadership and innovation in the contact center
- Account Planning and strategic execution of accounts
- Ability to envision and create Voice of the Customer insights based on operational data
- Work effectively, and influence key stakeholder from all divisions of the organization
- Deliver additional value based solutions by developing, communicating and driving effective innovation strategies based on valid, customer-specific value criteria
- Maintain an accurate customer account plan of all opportunities, contacts and account history as measured in 24-7 Intouch CRM
- Manage existing contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Accountable for the overall satisfaction of your customers and effectively managing the relationship with the support of Operations, Workforce, Training, HR and sales team.
- Contributes to building 24-7 Intouch’s brand and support our overall customer relationship and marketing plan by participating in industry activities and relevant professional associations
- Develops, maintains, and shares perspectives on the competitive landscape as they relate to customer experience strategies and product/service strategies
- Possesses a strategic understanding of Financial Services, Technology, Retail, Media, Market segments (or others) and leading trends to proactively identify issues/opportunities/solutions.
- Proven experience and success leading executive level conversations and interactions.
- Achieve annual baseline growth targets
- University degree or college diploma in the Business field preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of industrial related sales, operations, workforce, or finance experience.
- Combination of varying experience will be an asset
- Excelled relationship building and communication skills
- Strong understanding of multi-channel solution building with emphasis on emerging channels including social media, mobile, chat, CRM technology
- Proven track record on influencing or managing a team without a direct reporting structure
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer relationship management ability
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Travel expectations (one week per month or as needed)
- Previous contact center experience considered an asset