Fulfillment Manager - Tampa
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
One of the world’s leading outsourcing companies is seeking a Fulfillment Manager to lead our Distribution Center production activities and support the optimal functioning of our operations activities.
The role requires daily oversight and execution of all fulfillment functions, including planning, allocation, production, routing and shipping while developing and improving processes and procedures. The ideal candidate must possess a strong systems and distribution operations background in a high volume, high growth environment, and a strong understanding of system tools available.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in high volume, big box distribution center management and warehouse management
- You have strong analytical, project management and verbal/written communication skills
- You can implement continuous improvement initiatives that reduce cost of operations and improve service level, capacity, productivity and quality
- You can facilitate communication between fulfillment, inventory control, warehouse operations, routing and shipping functions while promoting professional customer service
- You’re able to coordinate the flow of orders through shipments in the most efficient and profitable manner possible
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, logistics, finance, or industrial engineering is preferred
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean or equivalent continuous improvement methodology is preferred