Recruiting Leader -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch has over 16 years of experience delivering customized multichannel engagement to Fortune 500 companies. As an organization focused on offering the best people and technology, we are committed to process improvement and leveraging valuable consumer insights to increase first contact resolution, customer satisfaction, average order value and decrease the overall cost per interaction.
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to Senior Director, Global Recruiting the Recruiting Leader (Mesa) will be responsible for Recruiting, Hiring and Community Sourcing efforts in the East Valley.
- Oversee Recruitment operations at the site and manage the front desk
- Responsible for the hiring process for our major clients
- Direct the efforts of the Recruiter and Recruiting Associate
- Develop plans and timelines to meet staffing needs
- Interface and build relationships with Operations and Human Resources to ensure business goals are met in compliance with applicable regulations and policy
- Ensure recruitment tracking and reporting requirements are maintained and accurate
- Develop relationships, networks and partnerships with organizations in the community to source for potential candidates
- Participate and help organize job fairs, open houses, and recruiting events
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume, call center environment or related industry
- Must be adept at sourcing, screening, identifying and selecting candidates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
- A background in Operations would be considered an asset