Customer Service Representatives -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience, and facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy helping people solve problems? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands? Welcome to 24-7 Intouch!
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction. We also need people who love to research, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and complaints.
We also want people with drive and ambition, who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service or call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, listening, and computer skills
- Experience with Windows PCs and navigating the Internet
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, take ownership, and pay attention to detail
- Experience in successful research and resolution of customer service issues
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to day-to-day inquiries generated by inbound phone calls from callers
- Taking all steps to resolve issues and ensure first call resolution
- Assist with account inquiries ensuring all requests are handled in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on accurate completion of forms and all paperwork needed for streamlined processing of requests
- Actively and consistently demonstrates customer service skills; ability to assist callers in a courteous, polite and professional manner at all times
- Make positive suggestions on improving and streamlining processes to improve the caller experience
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Adherence to all policies including confidentiality, attendance, etc.
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires thorough pre-employment background checks and a drug screening