Benefits Specialist -
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Benefits Specialist to provide our employees with exceptional benefits enrollment and support services.
In addition to enrollment and providing guidance to employees, the role is responsible for performing regular reviews and audits of benefits deductions, invoices, as well as staying abreast of legislative changes and best practices within the benefits field. The role also leads our annual IRS reporting process ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a consulting or corporate environment; Experience in Group Benefits is preferred
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field
- An understanding of United States benefits legislation (Affordable Care Act)
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint