IT Service Desk Agent - Winnipeg - Waverley
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
The IT Service Desk Agent position requires a unique combination of technical proficiency and customer service skills. If you’re a problem-solver and a people-person, this could be the job for you!
The IT Service Desk team provides support for every facility within 24-7 Intouch. From user account setup and maintenance to supporting telephony services such as Nortel, Five9, and Avaya, the IT Service Desk Agent plays an important role at 24-7 Intouch, and keeps the business running smoothly and efficiently.
- Technical knowledge. You have the technical and IT-related knowledge to meet the requirements of the Tier 1 position
- Excellent communication skills. You’re adept at communicating in person, on phone, or via email and Google Hangouts
- Attention to detail. You can input and interpret information with precision and clarity
- Problem solving skills. You enjoy troubleshooting and helping others overcome technical issues
- You’re able to work independently, but also collaboratively, as part of a team
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Background Check prior to employment